maven-users mailing list archives

From "Veit Guna" <Veit.G...@gmx.de>
Subject Aw: Re: checkstyle plugin and checking files outside of maven dirs
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 14:06:13 GMT
I came from the checkstyle mailing list :). They say, they can basically check anything thrown
at them. And the pom is just an XML file that I would like to check for specific line endings.
So what I'm seeking for is a special option in the maven checkstyle plugin to check files
outside of the normal maven scope (sources, resources).