maven-users mailing list archives

From <Yogesh.Sonta...@consult.nordea.com>
Subject Getting error while taking the build using JenkinsJob
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:45:10 GMT
Hi Team,

I have setup Jenkins job for our digital project and we are using maven Maven_3.3.1 version.

When I take the build on my system it works fine but while taking the build using Jenkins
getting below error.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6:resources
(default-resources) on project LEAP-CONFIG: Execution default-resources of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6:resources
failed: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies
could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved: commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.0,
classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1: Could not transfer artifact commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.0
from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Connect to repo.maven.apache.org:443
[repo.maven.apache.org/10.254.3.15] failed: Connection refused: connect -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException

[ERROR]

[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command

[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :LEAP-CONFIG

Can you please help me on this?

Thanks,
Yogesh Sontakke