maven-users mailing list archives

From "Richard W. Adams" <RWADA...@UP.COM>
Subject Does Failsafe Require Jetty?
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 13:35:41 GMT
I've been taking a first look at documentation for the Failsafe plugin. It
looked straightforward until I got to the part that discussed Jetty.  I
found the Jetty section confusing, as it seems to imply that Jetty is
required to Failsafe. I hope I'm misunderstanding it, and that Failsafe
can be run *without* Jetty.

Another point where I found the documentation somewhat lacking:  Under
what scenarios would I WANT to run Jetty & Failsafe together? Is this only
for server applications, or is there some other use case I'm overlooking?

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution
or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express
permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**