maven-users mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Create test jar during build without attaching
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 18:46:45 GMT
We don't want to skip deployment of all the artifacts, just one jar built
in one module for one test, which is not intended to be one of the
artifact's modules. *maybe* we could move it to a separate module, and skip
deploy, but we've already got a lot of module bloat, and I'd prefer not to
make it worse.