maven-users mailing list archives

From swapnil barwat <swapnilbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Artifactory pro abstract credentials in settings.xml
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 17:26:39 GMT
Hi,

I am using artifactory pro and integrating with Jenkins. We are also using
artifactory maven plugin to publish artifacts. For this plugin
configuration regarding artifactory (username, password, context url) needs
to go in project pom.xml. Which gives our security teams creeps (since it
has plain text password).
Before this we were using default maven deploy plugin which had all of this
information in settings.xml.
So my question is - is there a way we can leverage username/password
(server stanza) from settings.xml and pass it to artifactory maven plugin
to read from?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

--
regards..