maven-users mailing list archives

From Kashif BHATTI <kashifz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-cucumber-reporting Build failure
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:28:19 GMT
I was able to dig up a solution for now so please ignore this email for
now. If I have any further questions I will reach back out again..hopefully
not.

Thanks for your help =)

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Kashif BHATTI <kashifzone@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am running a Selenium JAVA test with maven and when I run the project as
> a Maven test it runs all the tests practically just fine. However there are
> two major issues that I need help with
>
> 1. at the end of every run I get this..no clue why:
>
> Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2,257.786 sec - in RunnerClass.CucumberRunnerTest
> Results: Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>
> 2. I keep getting a BUILD failure..and I believe the reason is that it says could Could
not parse build number: ${${build.number}}. when it is about to generate a Cucumber report.
"Failed to execute goal net.masterthought:maven-cucumber-reporting:2.0.0:generate (execution)..."

> I also see the report getting generated but the Build keeps failing which throws everyone
on the team off. I'm also attaching my POM.xml here. Any help on these 2 issues would be greatly
appreciated.