maven-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Ability to run all tests in all modules, and fail if ANY test fails.
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 22:45:28 GMT
I have a COMPLEX multi module build.

Like 250 sub-modules.

If I do a big refactor the build stops after testing say 20 modules, then I
have to fix the build again, then it might get through 5 more modules, I
have to keep repeating this process.

What I want to do is to run tests on ALL modules and then show me which
fail AT THE END.

I also want to the build to FAIL at the end.

There is -fn , but this cause the build to SUCCEED with failures and a zero
(success) exit code.

Is there a way I can make it run ALL tests , across ALL modules, and then
fail if ANY of the tests failed?

Right now our CI system won't support maven failing with a zero exit code.

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com