maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "mvn clean verify deploy" causes jar plugin to execute twice
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:09:06 GMT
So you have asked maven to, in sequence:

1. Run the clean lifecycle up to the phase `clean`
2. Run the default lifecycle up to the phase `verify`
3. Run the default lifecycle *again* up to the phase `deploy`

That will run everything between `initialize` and `verify` twice...

If that's what you want then that's what you'll get