maven-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: API for annotation scanning in a mojo?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 07:23:20 GMT
Hi Paul,

Have you thought about writing a Java annotation processor and hooking that up in the compiler
plugin? I think this is exactly what I would use if I want to do something like that.

<https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html#annotationProcessorPaths>

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html#annotationProcessors

Chris

________________________________
Von: Paul Benedict <pbenedict@apache.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2016 23:13:41
An: Apache Maven Users
Betreff: API for annotation scanning in a mojo?

Is there any existing API in any of these projects [1] for scanning
annotations? I am writing a Mojo and want to scan either the project's
source files or binary files -- haven't decided. The answer will depend on
what APIs are available to me.

[1] https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.3.9/index.html

Cheers,
Paul