maven-users mailing list archives

From Cemo <cemalettin....@gmail.com>
Subject Finding unit test methods in a project
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 22:45:35 GMT
Hi,

Is there an easy way to detect test methods in a project which is using
surefire plugin? I had checked source codes of surefire and only found
ScannerFilter [1] helpful so far. I had tried to consume surefire reports
but they are not including necessary information about inheritance. A test
can be declared on super class but at the same time it is available in the
reports in the subclass. I actually pretty much surprised the fact that
surefire plugin does not have this goal.

Any help?
Thanks

[1]: org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ScannerFilter