maven-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Jensen <jeffjen...@upstairstechnology.com>
Subject Re: Preleminary Maven 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT Testing
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 13:53:33 GMT
Feature toggles +1 FTW

Agreed, switching the default behavior over time is a good path of change.
Perhaps helping with the awareness of the feature, when the feature is off,
display an info message stating this feature exists and suggest enabling it
with the toggle, possibly noting future plans of it becoming the default
behavior.