maven-users mailing list archives

From John Patrick <nhoj.patr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way to have archetype:generate fill in "boilerplate" fields?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 19:45:13 GMT
What about creating a company/personal pom, publish that to your local repo
or company repo, then simply have that as the parent of all the projects
you work on. You can version it and update it as things develop.

It's what I do, if you have a standard setup you can even use parameters
for scm urls i.e. HOST/${project.groupdId}-${project.artifactId}.

John