maven-users mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API for annotation scanning in a mojo?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 14:47:37 GMT
Paul,
  If you decide that scanning of classfiles is what you want to do, Apache
Commons Weaver [1] provides the opportunity to do this and create, modify
or delete classfiles or other resources in the target directory.
Additionally logging is supported; there is of course a
commons-weaver-maven-plugin [2]. As for working this into your own mojo, I
suppose you could program against Commons Weaver's core framework [3].

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-weaver/
[2] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-weaver/#maven