maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven plugin plugin with Jenkins job containing / (slash)
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:56:23 GMT
Can you reproduce this outside of Jenkins by trying to build a plugin in a
directory name that includes a literal %2f in the path?

If the answer is yes then you have a winner and file a JIRA in the Apache
Maven project.

If the answer is no, then likely this is the evil job type and you'll need
to file an issue against the evil job type in Jenkins.