maven-users mailing list archives

From "Oliver B. Fischer" <o.b.fisc...@swe-blog.net>
Subject Re: Preleminary Maven 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT Testing
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 10:36:01 GMT
My suggestions is based on the view of a Maven user who would like to do
it's daily job ;-)

In our team we have > 20 Maven projects and as a Maven 'User' you need
the chance to fix such issues before the break your build. Everyone
would blame Maven for this. We should have the chance to fix these
problems before they become serious.

WDYT?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany