maven-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Kraus <philipp.kr...@tu-clausthal.de>
Subject own Maven Site plugin
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2016 20:44:01 GMT
Hello,

I try to build my first Maven site plugin.
I have defined a class based on AbstractMojo and
put the annotation @Mojo( name = "rrd-antlr4", defaultPhase = LifecyclePhase.SITE )
on top.

I overload the execute-method and put my plugin content to the method. I build the plugin
and deploy
it my local Maven repository. I’m testing my plugin in a testing project with the pom content
<reporting>

    <plugins>

        <plugin>
            <groupId>de.flashpixx</groupId>
            <artifactId>rrd-antlr4</artifactId>
            <version>0.1.0</version>
        </plugin>
…..

If I run "mvn site“ I get "[INFO] configuring report plugin de.flashpixx:rrd-antlr4:0.1.0“
but
the execute method is not run / called.

How I can debug the plugin or fix the execution of the plugin?

Thanks

Phil