maven-users mailing list archives

From Anton Tanasenko <atg.sleepl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preleminary Maven 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT Testing
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2016 22:43:01 GMT
Hi,
There is a commit for MNG-2478 which I think could cause problems for
projects that are authored using 3.4.0 and the new resources-filtered
source folder is used (provided it was not configured in the project as
such before). Those projects will not be buildable with prior maven
versions.
This is not something major, but it does break backwards compatibility
somewhat. Is that ok?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-2478