maven-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Heit <th...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Maven JAR Plugin Version 3.0.1 Released
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:45:00 GMT
Hi,

using version 3.0.1 inside Eclipse, I now get the following error after
updating my project(s):

Error message:
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.jar.Manifest.write(java.io.PrintWriter)
Resource: pom.xml
Location: line 1
Type: Maven Configuration Problem

This sounds like a similar problem I had with version 3.0.0; see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MJAR-222. Do you have any information
what is causing this behaviour?

I'm using
- Eclipse Neon (4.6.0RC3)
- m2e 1.7.0.20160531-2022
- m2e connector for mavenarchiver from the link in MJAR-222
- Java 1.8.0_92

Side note:
Building from the command line works; the error only occurs in Eclipse...

Regards

Thorsten

khmarbaise wrote