maven-users mailing list archives

From Jens Teglhus Møller <djar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Post processing generated sources
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:45:36 GMT
Thanks for the short and precise answer.

Any guidelines as how to organize the code that performs the processing.
Should I create a new directory in src separate from main and test i.e.
preprocess and compile it to target/preprocess-classes?

Best regards Jens

And where should i put my source that does the post processing should i
create my own