maven-users mailing list archives

From Jens Teglhus Møller <djar...@gmail.com>
Subject Post processing generated sources
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:25:23 GMT
Hi

I'm generating java sources (using jsonschema2pojo and jaxb2-maven-plugin
plugin) and I would like to do some post processing on the generated source
files before compiling them (like have some of the generated files
implement certain interfaces, perhaps using roaster).

I'm a bit unsure which phase I should do that in and if I do it with
roaster I will have probably have a few java files that I would need to
compile and run on the source files (I would prefer not to på that in a
separate project). It could probably be done quite easily with
maven-antrun-plugin but I'm but I'm interested to know if there is a smart
way to do it.

Best regards Jens