maven-users mailing list archives

From Jens Teglhus Møller <djar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Post processing generated sources
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 07:40:27 GMT
Interesting, I just replied with a rather complex antrun based solution
elsewhere in this thread, but the builder-maven-plugin can probably
simplify that a bit.

I will look into it, thanks for the pointer.

Best regards Jens

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Francois-Xavier Bonnet <fx.bonnet@gmail.com