maven-users mailing list archives

From Curtis Rueden <ctrue...@wisc.edu>
Subject Re: "conditional" parent POM?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 20:29:45 GMT
Hi Max,

Why do you need two different parents? What configuration is different
between your "wild" parent and your internal one?

Would it be sufficient to enclose the internal-specific configuration
(e.g., distributionManagement) in a profile? This technique is what my OSS
projects do [1].

Regards,
Curtis

[1]