maven-users mailing list archives

From Elliot Metsger <emets...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site Plugin 3.5 URL behavior and multi-module builds
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:32:08 GMT
Hi Hervé,

Thanks very much for your help, that was the problem.  I knew this problem
existed for SCM urls, but I don't know why I assumed that project urls
would not be affected.

I'm excited for MNG-5951, because that will reduce the boilerplate
necessary to interact with GitHub and other git-based repositories.

Many thanks,
Elliot