maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: build a maven artifact with a list of jars
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2016 04:45:02 GMT
Look at my articles at blog.artifact-software.com/tech on Maven

We do this as a normal way to work with Maven.

Ron
Ron

On 24/03/2016 3:37 PM, Natva, Arun Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a list of jars (say around 100) and most of the applications developed in my team
need these jars. I need to create a maven artifact using these jars and upload the artifact
into my company's internal nexus repository so that other developers can simply add this artifact
as a dependency in their projects.

> I am looking for help over internet on how to do this, but did not find it so far. I
cannot use maven-install-file plugin since it works only for one jar file. I am trying to
experiment with maven-assembly-plugin & assembly descriptor, but haven't been successful.

> A good example to accomplish the above would be really helpful. Can you please take a
look at my problem and help me out with this.

> Regards,
> Arun,
> Ph: (980)387-1766(w)

> This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms
and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this message.

--
Ron Wheeler
President