maven-users mailing list archives

From Max Spring <m2spr...@springdot.org>
Subject Re: "conditional" parent POM?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 02:11:24 GMT
In this case I actually want to add something, or to be precise, I want my Jenkins job to add
something on the fly with each build.
So I can build an open source project deploying to my organization's repository manager.

The property approach Manfred pointed out earlier seems to be the most straight forward.

-Max

On 03/10/2016 06:03 PM, Robert Patrick wrote:
> The flatten plugin can remove sections of the POM that are not needed by consumers of
your software binaries, such as the repositories and pluginRepositories sections.  Isn't that
what you are trying to achieve?

> Robert Patrick
> Sent from my iDevice
>
>> On Mar 10, 2016, at 4:29 PM, Manfred Moser <manfred@simpligility.com> wrote:
>>
>> How so? The flatten plugin just flattens the poms right. If they point to an internal
repo manager .. its still wrong..

>> Manfred
>>
>> Robert Patrick wrote on 2016-03-10 14:43:
>>
>>> Take a look at the flatten plugin...this is a much simpler way to solve that
>>> problem!
>>>
>>> Robert Patrick
>>> Sent from my iDevice

OSS