maven-users mailing list archives

From "Manfred Moser" <manf...@simpligility.com>
Subject Re: "conditional" parent POM?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 20:40:59 GMT
You should not use different rool poms. The whole upstream parents for your open source project
should be open source as well.

And if you want to deploy to a different repo manager you can make the URLs configurable as
a property that you set in the pom and e.g. override in your internal setup via settings.xml.

Manfred