maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Should I disable maven-compiler-plugin when using aspectj-maven-compiler?
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:35:13 GMT

> Does this act differently though than the aspectj-maven-plugin? Does it
> play well with AJDT and eclipse?

I don't know; I don't use aspectj. Couldn't find any pointers on this in
the aspact-maven-plugin docs so it might be the wrong path. However,
couldn't find any instructions on using your workaround either...:-)
As you stated "aspectj-compiler-plugin" in the subject, I thought that you
wanted to use the aspectj compiler. But maybe I misunderstood and you just
want to weave with aspectj?

/Anders