maven-users mailing list archives

From Manuri Amaya Perera <amaya....@gmail.com>
Subject Publishing an archetype to maven central and adding it to the list of archetypes which is being displayed when running mvn archetype:generate
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 16:54:02 GMT
Hi,

I have published two archetypes to maven central. But I can't see those
archetypes in [1]. And when I run mvn archetype:generate without any
parameters I get a list of available archetypes but my archetypes are not
there. Anyway by providing groupID, artifactID and version of the archetype
I can successfully create a project.

How can I get my archetypes added to the list of archetypes which is being
displayed ?

[1] https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/archetype-catalog.xml

Thank you.

--