maven-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Kriegisch <alexan...@kriegisch.name>
Subject Re: Should I disable maven-compiler-plugin when using aspectj-maven-compiler?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 07:47:07 GMT
+1

Dagan, I use the AspectJ Maven Plugin a lot, I just did not get around to answering. But you
found my (kriegaex) answer on StackOverflow anyway, so you have a working solution. This is
what I use all the time, i.e. useIncrementalCompilation=false for Maven Compiler and phase=process-sources
for AspectJ Maven. Deactivating Maven Compiler altogether is also an option because the AspectJ
compiler internally uses the Eclipse Java Compiler and thus is a full replacement for Javac.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
http://scrum-master.de