maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Combination of deployAtEnd and installAtEnd does not seem to work
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:09:13 GMT
Hi,

can you test if a simple mvn deploy will work correctly or is it only
related during the release ? Has release plugin somehow configured
(preparationGoals something llike this? )?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 1/22/16 2:11 PM, Alexander Kriegisch wrote:
> Yesterday I rolled another release and again the artifacts were not uploaded. I cannot
share my build log because it contains internal information, but what I can say is that for
each single module I see in the log:

> Deploying <artifact group, name and version> at end
>
> Then at the end of the successful mvn release:perform build, nothing gets uploaded despite
the advance notice.

> As for your question: I do not use any Tycho/OSGi and no plugins with their own lifecycle
that I would be aware of.

> Do you have any idea what I could have done wrong in order to trigger such a (non-)deployment
behaviour during release:perform?