maven-users mailing list archives

From "David M. Karr" <davidmichaelk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is checkstyle failing on one project, but not others?
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 00:32:00 GMT
Ok, that gave me a big clue, and a new question.

I've realized that ALL of these projects are using "src" as their source
root, instead of "src/main/java", but this one that is failing is the
only one that specifies the "sourceDirectory" value. Those projects that
aren't specifying the value are building just fine.  Is Maven just
guessing "I must have meant 'src'" and just using what it found?

On 01/14/2016 04:15 PM, ecki@zusammenkunft.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can run the build with -X it will give you the actual config parameters used for
the plugin (especially includes/excludes/sourceDirectory) as well as a list of the (not) scanned
resources.