maven-users mailing list archives

From Robert Patrick <robert.patr...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: How to use 5 digit version numbers with Maven ?
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 12:27:47 GMT
Yes, you can use the Mercury version numbering scheme for artifacts having the 5 digit version
number.  Create a version rules XML file that specifies which artifacts use Mercury and which
artifacts use Maven version schemes.  Pass the file using the versions plugin's rulesUri or
-Dmaven.version.rules...