maven-users mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: doxia-module-confluence : NullPointerException parsing table cell with single space
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 01:46:17 GMT
please open a Jira issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIA/

then, if you can, in addition to your explanations, please provide your test
case as a patch to unit test for the Doxia module:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia/trunk/doxia-modules/doxia-module-confluence/

and ideally, a patch to fix the issue :)

I'll release Doxia 1.7 shortly, to be able release maven-site-plugin 3.5

I'll try to fix your issue, but not sure (markup parsing is not my main
skill...)

Regards,

Hervé