maven-users mailing list archives

From Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How Maven solves the problem of long builds on large projects?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 20:23:56 GMT
Hello Sergey,

you may try to use
https://github.com/timgifford/maven-buildtime-extension to identify
which plugins contribute most to your long build times.

Regards
Mirko
Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)

+7 (917) 813-5604 | --www.NetCracker.com--
> Proven Partner to Communications Service Providers

> The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.