maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Podgursky <bpodgur...@gmail.com>
Subject Hijack mvn clean:clean to do file cleanup?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:36:07 GMT
We have a problem where our build servers fill up with jar artifacts
post-build (we have a lot of java builds).

I was hoping to attach an execution of clean:clean with a custom <filesets>
after the deploy phase.  However, I don't want to sweep the whole target/
directory, just the filesets I define, since we want to hold onto test
results

Is there any way to disable the automatic detection of
project.build.directory, etc, and only delete custom filesets?  Or is there
another plugin/goal which would let me do this?

I can write a mojo if I need to, but was hoping something was already out
there.

Thanks,

Ben