maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: disabling default plugin from phase?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 01:58:18 GMT
was asked by a local resource to look into resurrecting flex-mojos for a local company

Thanks to Jeff, Mirko and Adrien I was able to exec thru all the phases to make flexmojos
operational ..but..
I am disturbed by EOL notice from code.google.com to take place at end of 2015http://code.google.com/p/flex-mojos/
Remembering that codehaus projects have been re-provisioned  from codehaus to apache servers
this year

Does anyone know if there is someone at Apache Infrastructure to help us find flexmojos project
a new home before 2016?

Thanks!
Martin
__________________

> From: mgainty@hotmail.com
> To: users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: RE: disabling default plugin from phase?
> Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 09:23:33 -0500
>
> attempting to implement tycho compile but discovered my ClassRealm changed ?it appears
new ClassRealm "instrumented" a new lifecycle
> Consequently i have new plugin bindings for all phases for this new lifecycle
> In particular the new process-test-resources phase plugin binding is not the plugin I
want to execute(Which is why I am attempting to disable the default plugin for process-test-resources
phase)