maven-users mailing list archives

From "Oliver B. Fischer" <o.b.fisc...@swe-blog.net>
Subject Re: How Maven solves the problem of long builds on large projects?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 16:36:31 GMT
Hi,

we had a similar problem with our build. First step was to optimize our
tests. By tracing the execution time of our tests we were able to reduce
the time spent on integration tests from 1h to 15m.

We use Team City as CI server. Therefore we were able to parallelize our
build. How we run in parallel static code analysis, unit test, component
test and similar stuff.

Bye,

Oliver

+7 (917) 813-5604 | --www.NetCracker.com--
> Proven Partner to Communications Service Providers

> The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany