maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Hijack mvn clean:clean to do file cleanup?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:41:48 GMT
Hi Ben,

you can define an execution with the id `default-cli` where you can
configure the special filesSet for your purpose ...which you can execute
from command line only via clean:clean...

If you are in Maven 3.3.X+ you define several of them like this:

<build>
     <plugins>
       <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-clean-plugin</artifactId>
         <executions>
           <execution>
             <id>default-cli</id>
             <configuration>