maven-users mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [rpm-maven-plugin] how to control the name under which rpm is stored in m2 repository?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 20:55:40 GMT
Actually, I found a way.  If I am willing to let my "short name" become
the archiveId, (and thus live with the rpms in a different location),
the following is possible with the maven-install-plugin, after packaging
with the rpm-maven-plugin:

<plugin>

<artifactId>maven-install-plugin</artifactId>

<version>2.5.2</version>

                 <executions>

<execution>

                                 <id>install-rpm</id>

                                 <goals>

<goal>install-file</goal>

                                 </goals>

<phase>install</phase>

                 <configuration>

<file>${project.build.directory}/rpm/${rpm.name}/RPMS/noarch/${rpm.name}-${project.version}-${rpm.release}.noarch.rpm</file>

<groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>

<artifactId>${rpm.name}</artifactId>

<version>${project.version}-${rpm.release}</version>

<classifier>noarch</classifier>

<packaging>rpm</packaging>

                 </configuration>

</execution>