maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [rpm-maven-plugin] how to control the name under which rpm is stored in m2 repository?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 19:54:22 GMT
Hi Steve,

simply answer to this: It is not possible...

Long answer: Maven repositories dependending on an appropriate naming
schema to find artifacts / versions etc. If you change that the whole
system will not work at all..

So the name which is stored within a maven repository can't be changed.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise