maven-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Barlock" <barl...@us.ibm.com>
Subject maven-compiler-plugin cannot find class files in WEB-INF/classes
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 00:19:11 GMT
I used the maven-bundle-plugin to create a Web Application Bundle in which
the class files are in WEB-INF/classes and the MANIFEST.MF confirms this:

Bundle-ClassPath: WEB-INF/classes

If I try to use this WAB (packaged as a JAR) as a dependency for the
maven-compiler-plugin, it can't find any of the class files in the JAR. If
I change the JAR such that the class files are in the root of the JAR
rather than in WEB-INF classes, then maven-compiler-plugin is happy.  Is
it possible to use WABs with the maven-compiler-plugin?

Chris