maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Rivard <adrien.riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation Error -Incompatible Types
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:06:12 GMT
I'm not sure this is the case here, but most of the time differences
between eclipse and command line compilation are due to scopes problems.
Eclipse is merging various scopes (test/compile ..) when compiling while
command line is enforcing strict separation.
Have a look at the scopes of the libraries of both problematics objects.