maven-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject How easy/reliable is a maven repo hosted on webdav?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 00:13:46 GMT
I need to setup a new maven repo due to some changes we're making in our CI
framework.

Basically, I want something simple.. I was looking at bintray and
artifactory and I think they are overkill for what we need and could be
rather expensive per year.

We already have plenty of hardware so I just want something simple.

We used to use SCP but I don't want to give our CI hosting provider / SAAS
the ability to auth into our cluster.

WebDAV seems ideal because it could just work with plain old apache.

However, I can't find any documentation for how to set this up.

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com