maven-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to download/package all versions of artifact
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:30:18 GMT
Yeah that is what I ended up doing but would rather have gotten the files
from Maven at build time instead of just adding manually to SVN...just
feels wrong...plus what I really would like is the ability to get later
jars every time the build runs if any new ones exist.  I know it might seem
like an odd use case and it is but we have found cases in production where
the version in the classpath won't work due to 3rd party runtime production
issues and at the production site it's not an option to just download a new
jar.

-Dave

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com