maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Please reopen MNG-4533 Add an always active profile activator
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 13:20:43 GMT
Hi,

On 11/14/15 2:03 PM, Arend v. Reinersdorff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could issue MNG-4533 "Add an always active profile activator" please be
> reopened?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-4533
>
> The issues was automatically closed in 2014.
>
> I find the current workarounds to create an always active profile (check
> for non existing property, check for always existing file) quite ugly.

The question is why do you need a profile which is always active ? In
consequence i would ask why do you need a profile at all in such case?
If it is always active you don't need a profile....

May be you can elaborate more what you like to achieve and what the use
case is?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise