maven-users mailing list archives

From Francois MAROT <francois.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convention for shipped artefacts?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 22:29:15 GMT
I have kinda the sae project: 50 or so modules, 3 'leaf' artifacts (I coined
the term 'leaf' to designate the artifacts that will actually be shipping
outside.
For me those 3 artifacts share the fact they are each an obfuscated
├╝ber-jar, and each composed of a combination of the other artifacts. As they
are obfuscated, I created an "obfuscated-parent" module (of type 'pom') to
contain the 3 leaf artifacts.
So people now know that they find the modules visibles to end-users in the
'obfuscated-parent' directory/module.

It's the best I came up with.