maven-users mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.com>
Subject Re: Cause: the class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.Scp was not found
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 20:49:49 GMT
Hi,

some thoughts along the line

* are you sure that those two dependencies are declared within the plugin section of "maven-antrun-plugin”
and not dependencies of your project - see https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/examples/customTasks.html
<https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/examples/customTasks.html>
* does the ant task work when being executed from ANT
* what I usually do is to use a dedicated stand-alone Ant script triggered by Maven

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl