maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to handle multiple plugins with the same goal prefix
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:28:18 GMT
Hi,

if there is generated documentation for the goal, you should be able to
see it.
E.g. compile:compile [1]

You can call this by its full name, i.e.
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile
The version is optional, Maven will look for a matching version in the
pom.xml first

thanks,
Robert

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html