maven-users mailing list archives

From Subramanian Olagappan <osu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on parent pom for spring boot project
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 02:16:27 GMT
Hi Jeff,

This is one option and it is listed in the spring documentation. In our
case, eg: we want to use newer version of jaxson and "import" is not
working. The working soln is, have spring-boot-starter-parent as parent pom
and over ride the jaxson version ( as listed in the doc, see the URL in my
original post )

With spring-boot-starter-parent as parent pom, I'm not able to use our
existing company parent pom which has lot of plugin and other tools for
build.

Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,
Subbu