maven-users mailing list archives

From Denis Golovin <dgolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parent version is ignored if referenced parent pom.xml available from local filesystem in maven 3.3.x
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 00:24:53 GMT
I am running my tests on locally built maven master and it seems that
dependencies/dependency/version node content like 1.0.0 is considered to be
the single version range which is [1.0.0]. Shouldn't the same version
format have the same interpretation throughout the pom? Now from my tests I
can say parent/version value 1.0.0 produces VersionRange instance
with Restriction.EVERYTHING.

Thanks
-Denis